Pages

Monday, June 03, 2013

Mini Figure Madness

Mini Figures, those two words are enough to make this mom cringe.  I love them, don't get me wrong!  We have tons of them in our house, anything from Mermaids to Orcs.  I have stepped on them, washed them, and even chased down a Legoland employee so I could trade them.  I have seen my children wage war on each other over them.  Whenever allowance is paid, they are normally the most purchased item (especially by our biggest hoarder, Hubs) since they normally sell for about $3.00.  The kids love collecting them as well.  They are putting together a stockpile for the next time we visit Legoland California since the employees trade the mini figures on their badges with you. 

The Mermaid and Ocean King.
    
Mini-figure trading isn't allowed in this house without an adult present.  We've learned this the hard way.  Hearts were broken over the Evil Knight.  I was the first one to find one and gave it to Hubs, since I know how much he loves his villains.  The kids all wanted one after that.  We went to all of the kiosks to get them each one of their own.  Somehow Kennedy had two, which she lorded over her brothers, but unfortunately they were traded without parental supervision and now she has none. 

The kids and Hubs' fondness of mini figures has passed on to me.  I have a Dark Knight of my own that the Hubs bought for me.  He currently resides in my SUV.  A happy reminder of our vacation last year.

Mini Figures from around our house.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment